Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Oil Changes
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Monthly Checklist
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Headlight Restoration
- Air Conditioning Repair
Fluid Inspection in Broken Arrow, OK
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are very important to examine and change on a regular basis. Robertson Tire is your source for quick inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality Broken Arrow auto repair services.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your vehicle lubed and working as planned. Engine oil is very important for the total lubrication of your engine and components, and ought to be examined and changed on a regular basis. Transmission fluid keeps your transmission operating efficiently and devoid of slipping. Brake fluid aids the braking system by transferring pressure in to stress. Antifreeze and coolant assistance keep your engine from overheating as a result of burning, and the lines from freezing in reduced temperature levels. Lastly, power steering fluid assists in the power steering feature of your vehicle. Power steering fluid aids in the power steering application of your auto.
Broken Arrow, OK Automotive Fluids
Why service is essential: In order to work effectively, fluids have to be kept full and tidy from debris. Each of your fluids ought to be checked and changed at normal intervals to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from collecting fragments. Knowing how to check your fluids is very important, but performing suitable upkeep and fluid changes may expand the life of your car.
If you observe your automobile seeping fluids, below are a couple of methods to identify what those leakages might be:
- Radiator Fluid is brilliant green and incredibly slippery. It should be examined and completed often
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can easily be pink or green and is harmful to your pets. Consuming this fluid poses a serious health hazard to animals. Antifreeze must be examined and rounded off with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and could alter to a foggy brown color when combined with water. You must have this fluid changed every other year to ensure brake security
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it can be examined and concluded periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red tone. It has a sharp odor and is thick in texture and must be changed roughly every 30,000 miles. A lack of transmission fluid can induce a transmission to stick or slip
- Windshield Washer fluid could be any sort of selection of shades from brilliant blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and might smell rather pleasant. It needs to be complemented routinely
- Motor Oil could be bright or dark brown depending on just how frequently you transform it. Often changed motor oil will be brown, while old motor oil will be a darker tone. You need to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Fuel has a yellow-brown color, yet you may acknowledge its incredibly specific smell. It is extremely combustible, so stay away from any open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, and so on
Bring your vehicle in to make sure your car's fluids are:
- Topped off to the appropriate degree
- Clean and beyond debris
- Free of punctures
- Flushed and changed as needed
Robertson Tire offers Auto Fluid Broken Arrow, OK
Keep in mind to schedule your routine upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your vehicle at its top performance. Call Robertson Tire soon to arrange your next fluid inspection and Broken Arrow auto repair service. Robertson Tire is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Broken Arrow.